Friday 10 April 2020

#52weeknailchallenge: scrollwork

Day 15 of our lock down... And Good Friday. And as a nation we were informed last night that our lockdown will be extended by another 2 weeks... Instead of ending 16 April it will now continue to the end of April. I feel devastated, not for myself, but my friends. Some of them are business owners and have staff that need to be paid. I can't even imagine how the rest of the country will be handling it.

For this prompt I asked my other half for some assistance... Gave him Lina twirls and swirls 1 to choose a design. Then I asked for colours. Ans this is what came from that.

I started with two coats of China Glaza let's chalk about it on my index and ring finger. On my pinky is two coats of China Glaze meet me in the mirage. Lastly I have two coats of Hean 440 on my thumb and middle finger.
I then stamped the design Mr chose on my index and middle finger with Mundo de Unas copper.
And that's that. I'm still struggling getting the colour right for my pictures. I feel like I should go back to my old phone for my pictures!
What do you think? I feel like I've been on a bit of a rose gold streak, as I've used meet me in the mirage quite regularly.

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.