Friday 28 February 2020

Friday Triad: Inspired by @gert_nails

It's that time of the month again. This time it was Joyce's turn to choose our inspiration and this mani done by @gert_nails was her choice. I did this mani early in the month and I nearly forgot about the post. So I either forget about it entirely and do it too late or I do it to early. Let me show you what I did.

I started with two coats of essence a hint of love on my thumb, ring finger and pinky. On my index and ring finger I have three coats of OPI don't touch my tutu.
I then stamped a square from Lina feeling shapely 9 with Nicole Diary white. The vertical and horizontal lines are from Lina feeling shapely 1 stamped with Nicole Diary black.
I then added the leaves from Lina Summer 3 and Autumn 1, also with Nicole Diary black. I had to add a matte top coat.
I used the OPI one and I do prefer it to other matte top coats. The rest doesn't have the same affect.
What do you think? I loved wearing this. It did have a valentines vibe, but that was unintentional.

Thanks for reading!!

6 comments:

  1. Pretty! The matted red looks gorgeous (and I definitely prefer the OPI matte top coat too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I like the red with it!!! Great choice and this turned out beautifully.
    (and as we are comparing matte topcoats I love china glaze matte magic :P )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm might have to give the CG one a go. I wonder if it has the same texture. I have a essence one but the finish is too smooth, even though it's matte.

      Delete
  3. Nice. That Essence is gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.