Wednesday 12 February 2020

#52weeknailchallenge: blue & gold

Try as I may, it seems that I'm going to be constantly late with posting! Everytime I remind myself to sit my ass down and start, I'm busy with something else. And when I do have time, it's when we have loadshedding. And then I obviously don't have internet. sigh Maybe one day I'll be ahead or on time.

So, blue and gold. Let me show you what I did.

I started with two coats of Hean 852 sugar on my ring finger and pinky. On my thumb, index and middle finger I have two coats of OPI keeping Suzi at bay.
I then stamped an image from Lina @tanya_wish collab with BPS gold stamping polish over keeping Suzi at bay.
Easy. I really like how it came together. I wonder how it would have looked matte... What do you think?
Thanks for reading!!

4 comments:

  1. Oohhh, pretty!!!! And yes, I would have liked to see this matte too :)

    Ehm... you're not going to take over from me as the designated midnight-mani-expert, are you? *wonders if she should defend that position or not*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha nope not at all. The honour of being the midnight-mani-expert is all yours.

      Though if there's a late-posting one, it's all mine!

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.