Monday 1 July 2019

#52weeknailchallenge: blue & purple

So... I did not realise that I'm doing two purple mani's in a row. With my previous one, I was looking at decals, found the one I wanted to use, matched polishes to it and lots of purple was used. Anyway, today more purple was used.

I started with two coats of Catrice plumdogmillionare on my ring and pinky. On my thumb, index and middle finger I have two coats of Sorbet vanilla ice.
I then double stamped two different designs from Creative Shop plate 17 with Moyra 255 (holographic) and Essence prom-berry. And a flash shot to show off the holo.
I really like how this turned out as the hollow was just visible and gave it some extra sparkle.
What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.