Saturday 29 June 2019

#52weeknailchallenge: flowers

I have a very busy design for flowers... I had polishes and stamping plates and decals and I just moered (thrown with no care) everything together and this was the end result...

I started with two coats of Pahlish occamy on all my nails. She is a stunner!!
I don't think occamy liked my base coat all that much since it looked like she was bubbling, but I have to show another shot.

I then stamped a rose looking image from Creative shop 17 with Essence prom-berry.
Add to that some decals and we're in business.
I did not know that after this is a blue and purple prompt, nor did I know of the silver and purple one. I could have used this for purple and silver and done another flower one, but I did not think of it at the time. You know hind sight and all.
What do you think? Occamy is so pretty and then I just went and messed it up!

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Occamy is gorgeous! You're kind of right about the messing up... I wonder what your nails looked like with just the stamp and no decals. I'm betting they looked real pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did look pretty, but boring... Hence the decals clearly I don't know when to stop!

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.