Monday 10 June 2019

#52weeknailchallenge: vinyls

I'm kinda happy this prompt is here. It gives great opportunity to use all my untouched vinyls, but!! the problem is choosing one to use! I knew I wanted to attempt a gradient, but I was scared of bleeding polish and all over failure, so I decided to use my miracle mat and the honeycomb vinyls from becauseishop.

I started with two coats of Pahlish Rowena on my thumb and index. On my middle and ring finger I have two coats of Catrice good lack! and lastly on my pinky I have two coats of I love Hean 854 indygo (weird spelling, I know). This is a "sugar" polish, but I also know not all the sugars were textured.. Anyway..
I started on my vinyls, by placing them on my miracle mat. I then painted them in, gradient style with, light to dark, I love Hean 879, Sorbet vanilla ice, Essie lapiz of luxury and Sorbet cool calm. Once it was somewhat dry I added a coat of Essence clear polish.
When everything was dry I lifted the decals from my mat and used a stamper to place them on my nail. I tried to get all of the colours on to nail, but the lightest colour is barely visible.
What do you think? Rowena is stunning, super sparkly and shows off even in normal light.
Thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Love-it-love-it-love-it! I really have to get me some vinyls to do stuff like this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeeeeees! Vinyls please get some! And thank you :D

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.