Sunday 2 June 2019

SA Travelling polish box: Angela's pick

It's time again for the Travelling polish box. This time round Angela put the box together and boy did she choose some interesting goodies. Renita was next, then myself and lastly Heather who got to keep the mentioned interesting goodies.


I'm saying interesting like it's things I've never seen before, but it was only a very unusual stamping plate. I didn't peg these ladies as chevron ladies and that's mainly what the plate had on. Let me show you what I did.
I started with two coats of LynB designs expecto patronum on my middle and ring finger. On my thumb, index and pinky I have two coats of LynB designs I move the stars for no one. To be honest I wasn't a big fan of expecto patronum, it was a little thick and I ended up dragging the polish more often than not.
I then stamped the chevron shape with Moyou black from Moyou UK artist collection 28. I then stamped another image over it with I move the stars for no one. I was hoping the sparkle would show a little more, but oh well.
I kinda like how this turned out, but expecto patronum was shrinking under my top coat. Foil like polishes are weird like that. What do you think?

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors and the design, it looks great!
    But you're right though, the double stamp doesn't really show up :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pity it didn't, because it's such a stunning polish.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.