Friday 26 July 2019

Friday Triad: Inspired by @nailpolishsociety

So I'm a little late with this post.... It's Triad time and this post was due at 9 already! I'm avoiding seeing the posts from the other two ladies. Don't want to spoil it just yet.

So it was Michelle's turn to choose this months inspiration and she chose this mani by @nailpolishsociety, I was a little apprehensive about it... And I'm not sure if I like how it turned out. Let me show you what I did.

I started with two coats of 3ina 185 on my thumb and index. On my middle and ring fingers I have two coats of 3ina 104 and on my pinky two coats of 3ina 155.
I then stamped some images from Lina make your mark 1 with a gold and navy stamping polish from Born Pretty Store.
The green is Mundo de Unas avocado and pink Nicole Diary NS05.
You can't really see the gold, but it's there. I kinda like this, but I also don't. What do you think? Do head on over to Joyce and Michelle to see what they did. I bet they did a better job! And theirs was on time!

Thanks for reading!


4 comments:

  1. Nailed it!!! I actually really love this and you chose such great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! I love the bold colors and the grungy look. And I just KNEW you would use green :D

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.