Friday 21 December 2018

Secret Santa mani's

Isn't it nice playing with new polishes and new stamping plates?

Here is some mani's I did while playing with my new things. 

For this I started with two coats of WoW 427 on my thumb, index finger and pinky. On my middle and ring finger I have two coats of LA Girl cornflower. I then stamped an image from Essence shapes of glory with WoW 433 on my middle finger. On my ringer finger I stamped from Moyou Scandi 4 and coloured it in with China Glaze pearl jammin'

Here I started with two coats of Morgan Taylor go for the glow on my thumb, index and middle finger. On my ring finger and pinky I have OPI blush hour. I then stamped an image from Essence shapes of glory with WoW 422.

This is my favourite of the ones I did. I started with two coats of China Glaze lime after lime on my thumb, index, middle and ring fingers. On my pinky I have Tip Top galaxy. For the cotton I stamped from Konad 38 with Nicole Diary black and coloured it in with Hean City Fashion white.

This is the last one and was chosen by my Secret Santa Thea. I was told to do something, anything with ILNP Ava. I'm wearing two coats and on my ring finger I did a negative space with stamping from Konad 38 with WoW 433.

What do you think? Which one is your favourite?

2 comments:

  1. All are cute but for me (can you guess?) that last one! I love the burgundy and the nude :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I did expect you to like the darker colours more. I think you need to wear neons more often.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.