Tuesday 4 December 2018

#52weeknailchallenge: summer

To be honest, I don't really like these season prompts, but what would a yearly challenge be without seasons?

Let's get started. I was looking at my Lina summer plates and was hoping something would pop. And something did. Ice cream!!!

I started with two coats of Sorbet vanilla ice on my pinky. On my thumb and index I have two coats of I love Hean 809. The rest has two coats of Catrice good lack!
I then made some decals from Lina summer 2 and Nicole Diary black. I used Tip Top toasted nuts for the cones and Tip Top broken soul, vanilla ice and 809 for the ice cream itself.
I mattified the ice cream nails and done.
I liked this, but I used a new base coat and it started peeling the day after I did it. As in the ice cream came off in one big peel. I was so sad.
What do you think? Summer enough? And would you like a peel off base coat that's not meant to be one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.