Thursday 6 December 2018

File 13: mani's that never made it

I decided to show all the mani's I haven't shown before. So I can start fresh, no more back up mani's.

So first up,
I think I originally did this for the pink and purple prompt for the 52 week nail challenge, but the base ended up being more pink than purple, so I dumped it.
This was me trying something and I didn't like it all that much.
Here I swatched a Fairmaiden polish and attempted some double stamping. It's not bad, but I'm not feeling it.
This one isn't that bad, but I just never got around to sharing it.
Another I didn't get around to sharing, but the lighting sucks.
More bad lighting.
Here the stamping got lost on the polish. Also this is the mani I did after the engagement.
More bad lighting.
Blurry AF.
More blur and nub nubs.
Here I put some flakies on my middle and index and tried to stamp over it. It didn't work so well.

So not all of these are bad, I'm just getting rid of them to start the challenge for next year afresh. And I'm hoping to get around to sharing some Santa mani's by next week.

If you want any details about a specific mani, let me know.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.