Monday 24 December 2018

#52weeknailchallenge: Christmas

This will be the last prompt for the challenge this year. And we will start a fresh with a brand new challenge the first week of the New Year. Obviously the last prompt for the year is Christmas... And I already know when I see all the other amazing Christmas mani's, I'll be wishing that I had thought of it. Let me show you what I did.

I started with two coats of Essence welcome to the universe on my thumb, index and middle finger. On my ring finger and pinky I have one coat of Hean City Fashion white.
I then added some Christmassy decals to my ring finger and pinky with a coat of Ulta frosted over it.
I have 5 out of the 6 cosmic lights range of Essence and I'm not sure how I feel about it. The "bubbling" seems out of place, but I guess it didn't bother me too much.
What do you think? I do like the sparkle and it seems Christmassy enough. 

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Me likey!! Happy and bright... just like I imagine Christmas in Summer would be :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!

      Christmas in summer is hot hot! I nearly melted.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.