Monday 10 December 2018

#52weeknailchallenge: negative space

And just like that there's only two weeks left of this challenge. I'm kinda sad it's come to an end, but! Did you know that the new one is ready to go?? Ren over at @polish_portfolio with the help of B (@becauseishop) out did themselves and I may have already started...

Anyway on to negative space. I started with three coats of Ulta3 emerald inten-city on my thumb and index finger. On my pinky I have two coats of Ulta3 gold rush fever and two coats of Tip Top perfect look on my middle and ring finger.
The flowers came from BP-L015 and stamped with Nicole Diary white. I then only coloured the flowers in half way with emerald inten-city and gold rush fever. I then top coated and added a matte top coat.
I left the gold shiny as it already looks matte.
I really like how this turned out. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is pretty!!
    I have to get my hands on the prompts for the new year. I'm probably not going to finish all but I'm going to give it my best :)

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.