Friday 27 July 2018

Friday Triad: Inspired by @eivi_nails

It's time for another Triad. Where each month Michelle, Joyce and I chose a mani for inspiration and we can either recreate it or be inspired by it. So this month was Joyce's turn and she chose this mani done by @eivi_nails. This seems like a bit of a palette cleanser, I mean sometimes you just need a quick and simple mani.

It was mentioned in our discussions that the super thin french won't be a factor, but I decided to do it anyway.... Even if it's only on one nail!! Let me show you what I did.

I started with two coats of essence prom-berry on my thumb and pinky. The rest is sporting two coats of tip top fairy dust.
On my ring finger I have the super thin french. I just used the prom-berry brush to paint it on. Obviously being very careful.
For the stamp I used Lina license to be sexy 1 and prom-berry. And that's that! I'm actually very impressed with this mani only having required two polishes!! I guess that's the intention, but normally I have three or more polishes that have to find their home after I've used them.
What do you think? I kinda like how this turned out and I wouldn't mind trying this in other colours. Don't forget to pop over to Joyce and Michelle and give them some liking and loving...

P.S. Did you see my ring? Do you like it?

And as always thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow... just wow (and not just the ring ;)
    The colors are perfect, the lace is gorgeous... wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I really love these colours you used. So clever with the purples and I also love the image you stamped. I have serious skinny French fomo because I love yours too. I probably should've at least tried it because you and Joyce made it look so beautiful. Fantastic mani and wooohooooooooooo ring!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say the frenchy was easier than I thought. Although it made my nail seem shorter than the rest! You can always try it again some other time.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.