Wednesday 11 July 2018

#52weeknailchallenge: unicorn

I was looking forward to this prompt especially since I got a unicorn stamping plate from my Secret Santa last year. And then when I sat down to do my mani.... I completely forgot about the plate!

Let me show you what I did...
As you can see I used a lot of polishes, so let's get to explaining!! On my ring finger I have two coats of essence let's take an elfie. The unicorn (not unicorn) is from Harunouta L045 and stamped with Nicole Diary black. I coloured it in with China Glaze let your twilight sparkle.
On the rest of my nails I started with a coat of Hean City Fashion white. I then randomly sponged on:
Blue - tip top blueberry pie
Green - tip top it's lime time
Orange - tip top peach soda
Purple - tip top broken soul
Yellow - essence love is in the air
Once that was dry I added a coat of tip top galaxy for some extra sparkle.
What do you think? I think it's sparkly enough... And enough colours were used. I think.

Thanks for reading!!

4 comments:

  1. Your nails look like a multi-flavored ice cream with glittery sprinkles... it's uber cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm not sure if that's a good thing or not. Glad you like it though.

      Delete
  2. This is super cute!! I love what you did but I can't wait to see what you do with your secret Santa unicorn plate. I love the colours you used and adding the sparkle was definitely a win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankie, I can't wait to see what I'm gonna do either...

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.