Sunday 29 July 2018

#52weeknailchallenge: cheapest polish

So I may have forgotten to schedule this post and that's why it's being posted on a Sunday. My bad!

The way that I see this prompt, is that you don't really have a choice like you did with most expensive polish, this is the polish that you paid the least for. Unless you you going to choose a polish you got from someone... Huh look at that, guess you do have a choice.

For my mani, I went with a OPI polish I only paid R20 for. That's less than $2. And for OPI that is cheap!!

I started with two coats of OPI dining al frisco (DAF) on my thumb and index, on the rest I have two coats of Hean I love Hean 870.
This is one of those mani's I cheated at. The animal print is decals I coloured in with DAF. My middle finger is what I originally had in mind when doing this mani, my ring finger is because the vinyl was a little small and I had to make a plan. I just used a nail art brush and free handed the line!!
When I bought DAF I thought the reason for it being so cheap was that it had leaked, because when I opened it, which wasn't easy, I had to clean out the neck and top. But it was still full. So yay!
What do you think? Oh and I think I should mention this mani was inspired by this one done by Michlle. 

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I love this (obvy) and I think the blue is stunning! Better than the purple. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your purple was pretty too, that's why I did this! Glad you like it.

      Delete
  2. I love it! The colors are great (and wow... that's a great price for an OPI) and once again, that's not cheating, it's called being smart ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe one of these days I'm gonna be called a smarty pants

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.