Thursday 5 April 2018

#52weeknailchallenge: autumn

I only realised the other day it's autumn and only because someone mentioned it. And it was only then that I started to notice the chill in the early morning air. Can't wait for winter, but I'm not looking forward to the damp it brings. It messes with my allergies. Let me show you what I did for this prompt.

I started with two coats of essence shade of happiness on my pinky and thumb. On my index, middle and ring finger I have two coats of Hean City Fashion white. 
On my index and ring finger I made stamping decals from Lina 4 seasons autumn 1. I coloured the pumpkins in with shade of happiness and the leaves with perfect chic green olive.
On my middle finger I did a gradient stamp with mundo de unas caramel, geranium and reddish. I then stamped 'hello autumn' with nicole diary black all from autumn 1.
What do you think? I really liked how this turned out.... And shade of happiness is actually a very pretty polish. I had my doubts, but pretty.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Your nails look great! That egg yolk yellow is perfect for a fall manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm I thought it was a shade of orange. Glad you like it!

      Delete
  2. I love this. The colours work so well together and of course, the stamped images are perfection!

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.