Friday 6 April 2018

BeautyBigBang Review: Peacock holographic powder

I'm finally getting around to posting this review. This is for peacock holographic powder and I chose colour 9A. Let me show you what I did.

I started with two coats of Sinful colors black on black on my thumb, index and pinky. On my middle and ring finger I have two coats of Hean I love Hean 902. Once black on black was dry I rubbed in the powder.
On my middle and ring finger I stamped an image from BeautyBigBang plate 16 using the powder. I rubbed the powder onto my stamper and then used essence prom-berry as the stamping polish and picked up the image as normal. Once I stamped it, only the powder that had polish transferred.
I love this powder it has such a gorgeous shift from a green-blue to purple. And it has holo!!
The shift and holo is even obvious on the stamped images. I should mention that on the website they recommend using gel, but I opted for normal polish to see how it works and it works beautifully.
What do you think? You can go directly to BeautyBigBang and have a look what they have and you can use my code SARCA10 for 10% off normal priced items.

Thanks for reading!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, it looks great! I like the stamp with powder. I will use this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *scrolls down to avoid being tempted...*
    Ohhhh... that looks awesome!!
    *needs to scroll faster ;) *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stamping and the powder is gorgeous too!! Prom berry is such a nice stamping polish too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only use promberry for stamping!! I did this mani twice to get it right and used your tip for photographing the shift.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.