Friday 27 April 2018

Friday Triad: Inspired by Sassy Shelly

It's that time of the month again for our triad post. Each month one of us picks a manicure for inspiration and this month it was Joyce's turn. She chose this mani by Sassy Shelly.

I had an idea in mind and when I started painting my nails, I just started painting and forgot that I wanted to do it differently. Fantastic right? So I just went with it. I started with two coats of piCture pOlish nebula on all my nails.
I then stamped a leafy image from BP-L001 with Nicole Diary black stamping polish. Top coated and that was it....
Oh and I added OPI matte top coat after that. Surprisingly the stamping was more obvious in my pictures than in real life. People kept saying my nails were plain!!
Can you imagine my shock and horror at people calling nebula plain???

So what do you think? I wanted to do something light and bright and then I forgot!

Thanks for reading!!

5 comments:

  1. "People" definitely need glasses... for one thing, Nebula is anything but plain, and the stamping is absolutely visible, especially in the matte version of your manicure.
    I think your dark manicure is stunning and not plain at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think "people" need a little more than glasses!!
      And thank you!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn!!! I really love what you did but most of all, how gorgeous is Nebula! I flippen adore it matte. I also really like the stamping and yeah, it is definitely visible. I really like it, dark or not. Two thumbs up (and the bar a whole few levels higher). Love!

    PS: Ignore my email. I got it working *insert sweary words here*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That bar needs to be burned, between the two of you I don't even feature close the damn thing!! And thanks! When people started calling it plain, I was worried.

      Also sorry you seem to have such trouble with blogger.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.