Friday 30 March 2018

Friday Triad: Inspired by Lou Urban nail art

Aaaand I'm back again. Time for our Friday Triad. It was my turn to choose and I was going to pick one of the mani's I had tagged for ages and then this happened. And I knew we had to do it. So this mani is inspired by @urbannailart

I started with three coats of Dollish Polish should I stay or should I go. I then added a coat of Starrily eclipse over it.
In the meanwhile I also made some stamping decals. I used BP-L024 and Nicole diary black stamping polish. I then coloured in the leaves with Moyra holo polish 253 and Sinful Colors savage.
For the flower I used Tip Top heartbreaker and the gold is TT gold mine. Once it was dry I transferred it directly to my nail.
So what do you think? I used should I stay or should I go because it had a shift and I was hoping it would show, but alas. Hence the odd hand poses.
Flash shot to show off the holo and smile at the prettiness.
Don't forget to pop over to Michelle and Joyce and give them some attention.

Thanks for reading!!

5 comments:

  1. You are so darn clever! I love what you did here. I love the holo over the shifty (I know it's there) and the flowers look gorgeous! I was extremely nervous about your choice this month but I actually ended up being really inspired by it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My nerves were shot too, I mean what was I thinking? But I'm happy with how it turned out. Glad you like it.

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the colors, The flowers, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning manicure and the nail polish is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.