Thursday 22 March 2018

#52weeknailchallenge: vinyls

We on week 12 already! How time flies when you having fun... I was kinda stuck on which vinyls to use for this prompt and then I realised I had already done a mani using vinyls and I could just use that one...

I started with two coats of Hean City Fashion 172 on my thumb, index and pinky. On my middle and ring finger I have two coats of Essence outta space is the place.
I then placed spiral-swirl vinyls from becauseishop and used the sponge wand I posted the review on last week. I used CF 172 for the gradient and I centred it on the middle of the vinyl.
So I love this... I wouldn't have been able to get a proper radial gradient without the sponge wand. 
I had to add a flash shot to show of the beautiful green shimmer of outta space is the place.
What do you think? So I'll have another review for you guys tomorrow... If things goes according to plan!

Thanks for stopping by...

4 comments:

  1. I like very much the effect you obtained with the swirl vinyl and the shimmery radial gradient is fantastic! Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh... this is pretty! I'm SO envious of your vinyl skills, vinyls and me probably won't become friends in the near future ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh we have our disagreements too! I think it depend on the quality of the vinyl and if you sponging the amount of polish on your sponge. But using my mat and vinyls has never disappointed me.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.