Friday 1 December 2017

#52weeknailchallenge: neon

I was having a hard time deciding what to do for this prompt... But then I remembered I haven't done scribbled nails in a while. So I decided to do scribbled nails and do it in rainbow order (which I had to google).
I started by blobbing my neons on my mat and then using a dotting tool to scribble them.
Once they where dry I painted a coat of essence absolute pure over my scribbles, waited for that to dry and placed them on my nails.
I'm not sure which white I used, for some reason I didn't make a note of that.
The neons I used was Tip Top as the beat grows on, cyan can can, grape dance, Hean I love Hean 892, 895 and 890.
I then stamped the YEAH! image from BP 76 on my middle finger using Nicole Diary's black stamping polish.

What do you think? I kinda liked this.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.