Thursday 14 December 2017

#52weeknailchallenge: pastel

Here we are at the pastel prompt... This was the base for my tribal mani. I can't quite remember how I got to this. I think I was using google and was drawn to the gradients. I do remember it was a mani done by @ane_li that caught my attention.

I started with a white base and again I didn't note what white I used. So annoying! For the gradient I used tip top melting marshmallows, broken soul and blueberry pie.
I then added tip top galaxy, a holo glitter topper. Don't ask why I don't have pictures of the gradient before the topper. Again, annoying.
I do have a flash pic as well and it's slightly out of focus.. So you can see the holo better of course.
What do you think? Pastel enough? I wish melting marshmallows was a little more pink though. But we can't always have what we want, right? I for example want people to stop thinking I have an easy job, but that's not gonna happen... Anyway
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pastels and a gorgeous gradient!
    And people who make "smart" remarks like that should be ignored... indefinitely :(

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.