Tuesday 26 December 2017

#52weeknailchallenge: christmas

I'm popping in quick, just to say Merry Christmas and share my christmas prompt mani for the 52 week challenge. This is the last prompt and I'm proud to say I did them all!

I had this mani pinned and because it's not the traditional christmas mani, I decided to give it a go. I started with 2 coats of piCture pOlish nebula.
I then stamped snowflakes from BP-01, m59 and BP-L016 with essence stampy polish white and revlon rock the metal.
Added a matte top coat afterwards and that's that. Which version do you prefer?
What do you think? I'm actually not even wearing this mani currently. I'm doing a wear test with gel polishes and my triad mani.
Anyway, thanks for reading and have a fab holiday! I'll check in again friday for our triad post.


2 comments:

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.