Thursday 7 December 2017

#52weeknailchallenge: summer

And here we are at the summer prompt... Ironically, as I'm typing this post, it's raining! Not that I'm complianing, I've always enjoyed the colder weather more and with the drought we having we need the rain. Although one half of our counrty is drowning...

Anyway, let's get to the prompt. Maybe it will help brighten up everything. I have two coats of Revlon provoke on my thumb and pinky. For my gradient I used, provoke at my cuticle, essence love is in the air and sally hansen go bananas.
I then stamped from BP-L017 and using Nicole Diary black stamping polish.
On my ring finger I used a black striping polish to fill in the open spots where the stamper didn't pick up all the polish.
And that's that. Summery enough for you? I did have some other things in mind, but I didn't want to complicate it. Maybe next year!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh... summer! December 7th was actually one of the coldest days of the year over here and it snowed... a lot! ;)
    Your nails are absolutely summer-y though, great job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I've never actually seen snow... But I don't think I want to.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.