Thursday 2 April 2015

I love Hean collection: #805

I do need to get me more Hean polishes! They've come as such a surprise. The opacity on some and the amazing shine on all of them!

This is two coats of #805 from the I love Hean collection. And don't we love Hean right now?
Need I say more? It's almost a perfect one coater and look at that SHINE! Formula is easy to work with. I wanted to use vinyls with this, but I was a little too impatient for it to dry properly. So I decided to add some silver stickers to it.
I think the silver goes beautifully with this purple. I can't wait to try some gold or even my vinyls with it! Also check out what Michelle did with it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.