Monday 6 April 2015

Geometric Nail Art entry

Tip Top Nails South Africa had another nail art competition. The theme for this one was geometric. I really wanted to enter, but I had no idea where to start or what to do.

I know I wanted to have a base of blue, so I started with two coats of Tip Top Blueberry Pie.
 Blueberry Pie is a beaut!
For the geometric part, I painted Tip Top Hysteria and Armourplate on a thickish plastic sheet and when that was dry, peeled it off and cut it into random shapes. I did the same with Hean #225.
I then randomly stuck the shapes on, overlapping here and there. On my ring and pinky I stamped using plate M73 from BPS. The the top left image looked like blocks falling down, so I decided on that and stamped with Tip Top Jazzberry Blue.
I'm not too happy with the stamping, but I'm loving the rest. What do you think? I'm seriously loving Blueberry Pie and I'm already thinking of using it again.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the blue that you used.Check out my favourite manicure to date.

    http://intheloopwithcoco.blogspot.com/2015/03/gold-and-white-or-is-it-black-and-blue.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.