Thursday 16 April 2015

Hean nail polish #223: Summer Collection

I somehow managed to break my post. I had this one all typed out, just had to add the pictures and I pressed something and ALL went bye-bye... (sigh)

Anyhoo, for my birthday I got a voucher to use at Glamore Cosmetics. And since I'm terrible at making up my mind, I contacted Gael and said I want polish, but what I don't know. So she offered to choose for me.

Today I'm showing one of those polishes.
This is 3 coats of Hean #223 from the summer collection or Lethal Lemonade! Such a cool name.
Michelle also swatched this and had some art to go with it here and since I loved it so much I wanted to do something similar.
Once Lethal Lemonade was dry, I stamped using plate BP-32 and my black stampy polish on my ring and index finger. I just love the hearts! On my pinky, middle and thumb I painted two coats of Essence 101 Dalmatians effect topper.
What do you think? Did I do it justice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.