Thursday 31 October 2019

Halloween 2019

I almost dated this post 2020, I've been making enquiries into service providers for the wedding and all of them wanted the date, so typing 2020 is so natural right now.

I wanted to do another Halloween mani for this year, since another image on Lina MYM 8 caught my eye while doing the previous one. I started with two coats of China Glaze plur-ple on my thumb, one coat of China Glaze treble maker on my index, middle and ring finger and two coats on my pinky.
I then did a smoosh on my index, middle and ring finger with the two polishes.
Once it was dry I stamped both images from Lina MYM8 with Nicole Diary black. For once the pictures are way brighter than it is in real life. I loved how this turned out. And I'm especially happy with how neon the pictures turned out.
What do you think? Maybe next year I'll actually use the Halloween stamping plate I have!

Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

  1. Great mani, loving the colours. They work well together :-D

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.