Sunday 27 October 2019

#52weeknailchallenge: dotticure

I slightly cheated on this one and didn't do a 'traditional' dotticure, but went with stamping instead. Maybe next year if it's still around...

Let me show you how I cheated. I started with two coats of essence what is this feeling? on my thumb, index and middle finger. On my ring finger and pinky I have two coats of essence creating memories and a coat of Sinful Colors holo back over that.
I then stamped an image from Lina feeling shapely 9 with Mundo de Unas copper, leaving it on my stamper. I then painted creating memories across one half of the image. Once it was dry rolling it onto my nail.
I kinda like how this turned out and I really like how holo back looks. What do you think? It totally counts as a dotticure since there is dots.
Creating memories also looks like a completely different polish because of the shades used over it, don't you think?

Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.