Tuesday 29 October 2019

#52weeknailchallenge: Halloween

Here it is, the first Halloween mani for the year... On one hand I'm kinda bummed that it's not a big thing here, but on the other hand I don't see myself ever dressing up in a costume. At least I can have it on my nails though.

I started with two coats of my early Christmas present from @tehillaleah, ninezero Clover on my thumb, index and pinky. On my middle and ring finger I have two coats of Tip Top cool as a cucumber.
On my middle and ring fingers I have a stamped image from Lina Make your mark 8, stamped with Mundo de Unas reddish and coloured in with I love Hean 870.
I sure had a lot of people ask me why I have socks on my nails....  Until they looked closer of course.
Clover is absolutely stunning and I think Heather made a great choice. What do you think? Does it match my zombie feet or not? Probably not....

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.