Friday 30 August 2019

Friday Triad: Inspired by Juli

It's that time of the month again for Triad!!

This month was my turn to choose our inspiration and I went with this one done by @juli_addicted. It seemed simple enough until my lines seemed to straight and then too wonky and then the top coat ate my decal. So fun and games. Let me show you how this turned out.

I started with essence shade of happiness at my cuticle then Tip Top cha cha cha then Omega stormy weather and then another line of cha cha cha.
 I tried to not have my lines too even and in the immense concentration of getting the lines uneven I forgot to alternate my colours! So we have a rather uniform manicure here.
Once my base was dry I added my decals and then used my smallest dotting tool to make the dots with Ulta3 black satin. I'm not sure if I should have gone with less dots or not. And then of course my top coat ate my decal!
All in all I'm kinda happy with how this turned out. What do you think? Don't forget to check out what my two partners in crime did! I'm certain Michelle and Joyce knocked this out the park! As they normally do.

Thanks for reading!!

4 comments:

  1. That's a bright, happy-colors manicure! You must be getting ready for summer ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh no I'm not a big fan of summer. But I wanted something bright!

      Delete
  2. What fun colours you chose!! I actually thought it was a gradient at first with lines across it and now I think those colours will make a great gradient. Great job!! I struggled with this one but here you are making it look easy peasy!!

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.