Monday 12 August 2019

#52weeknailchallenge: paisley

This is one of those prompts where it looked better in my head. It's not a total fail, but it didn't turn out the way I wanted. Let me show you what I did.

I started with two coats of ILNP Mega (L) on all my nails except my pinky which I sponged on some Tip Top snow capped.
I then added some paisley decals. I knew the decals weren't opaque and that's why I opted for a light  and a holo base. I was hoping the holo would show through the decal.
Which it sort of does, but not as intensely as I imagined. And it was only obvious in certain light.
What do you think? It's still pretty, but I had higher expectations.
Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Love the base, love the colors :)
    (don't like anything paisley but you can't help that)

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.