Monday 5 August 2019

#52weeknailchallenge: purple and silver

I was stumped with this prompt. I didn't have any ideas and there was a definite lack of inspiration. Even after browsing pinterest I was still not feeling this prompt. Eventually something clicked and I had something to work with. Let me show you what I did.

I started with two coats of Essence prom-berry on my thumb and index, two coats of Tip Top fairy dust on my middle and ring finger and I sponged on Tip Top snow capped on my pinky.
I then stamped some random images from Lina Feeling Shapely 9 with prom-berry and Rimmel rock the metal.
I'm somewhat chuffed with how this turned out. I never know when is enough and I'm hoping I didn't overdo this. What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.