Saturday 3 August 2019

#52weeknailchallenge: Winter

So, Winter is here. Very exciting, the wet, the cold and the lack of inspiration for a manicure. I had some pink snowflake decals that I've been wanting to use forever, so I decided on a pond decal mani.... Yeeeaaaah it didn't turn out that great. But let me show you what I did.

I started with a coat of OPI don't touch my tutu! on thumb, index and middle finger. On my ring finger and pinky I sponged on Tip Top snowflake and topped it with a coat of Tip Top snow capped for some sparkle.
I then added some decals to some of my nails, adding a coat of DTMT! (don't touch my tutu!) as I go. As DTMT! was so sheer I added another coat before adding another layer of decals. I wanted to add more, but since I'm known for overkill, I stopped there.
There is so much I like about this mani and so much I don't like it's just MEH. I mean there's VNL everywhere, DTMT! started to stain after a couple of days so it looked grey. Icky. Maybe I should have done this over? Anyway....
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I can see why you're MEH about it, but there is something about this manicure that just makes me smile... so I like it!

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.