Sunday 1 September 2019

#52weeknailchallenge: country

I didn't have any set ideas when I started with this mani, because I didn't know what country to do, or do I just do 'country side', which is not quite the same. So I settled for a little of both. Let me show you what I did.

I started with a coat of essence shade of happiness, not worrying about opacity as I was going to do a gradient over. For that I used shade of happiness and Tip Top cherries in the snow.
I then stamped an image from BP-16 with Nicole Diary black.
On my thumb I have a zebra that is also from BP-16 and coloured in with Hean City Fashion white.
When I showed the FiancĂ©, he told me it's boring as I chose my own country... Which I obviously disagree, it might have been slightly predictable, but there is nowhere else in the world that people believe we have lions roaming the streets. Now wouldn't that be awesome. What do you think?
 Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.