Saturday 28 September 2019

#52weeknailchallenge: Spring

I had a completely different idea in mind for this prompt, but then I couldn't find my inspiration!! I saw it ages ago and never saved it. So when I went looking for it, it was nowhere to be found. Teaches me for not saving it. Let me show you what I did though.

I started with two coats of Hean 903 on my thumb and index finger, on my middle two coats of Catrice good lack! On my ring finger is two coats of Pahlish golden Snidget and on my pinky is two coats of Essence you and me?
I then added a decal to my middle finger. Top coated and done.
I wasn't too sure on my colours, I thought they might be too dark for spring, but then there is flowers. And that's the whole idea.
What do you think? Spring enough?

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Nice, I really like that gold :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! Sure, it may not be spring but the prompt was spring/fall and for me it definitely falls in one category. Also, how pretty are those colors together, fall vibe or not... <3

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.