Monday 1 October 2018

#52weeknailchallenge: pink + white

This mani is somewhat inspired by @chitchatnails. I also decided to use gel polishes as I was planning on wearing these a little longer than a couple of days.

On my ring and middle finger I have Gel-It malibu and on my thumb, index and pinky I have Gel-It tigerlilly.
I tried to do a bit of a dry brush on my middle and ring finger with tigerlilly, curing in between the brush strokes. I also added some gold foil I got from Aliexpress.
What do you think? Tigerlilly is probably not quite pink, but it's close enough.
I had this on for 2 weeks before I took it off, as the foil was starting to discolour where it wasn't sealed properly.

Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

  1. Love it! When looking at the pictures without zooming in it looked like abstract flowers on your nails so when I read dry-brush, I just had to take a closer look... and I still loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredibly gorgeous. I love the colours and your flowers are top notch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I'll be honest, I don't see the flowers!! Glad you like it though.

      Delete
    2. Wahaha! I MEANT to say I also saw abstract flowers at first (like Joyce) so I will call them flowers anyway. I am clearly sucking at this multi tasking this

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.