Monday 15 October 2018

#52weeknailchallenge: feathers

Sometimes I have an idea of what I would like to do with some of these prompts and then come the time to actually do it. I do the complete opposite!! I intended to use some vinyls and have some pretty glittery feathers and then I went and used decals!

I started with two coats of Orly two HR lunch on my pinky, index finger and thumb. The rest has two coats of Catrice good lack!
I then added some feather decals. 
Top coated and done. In case you were wondering, most of my decals are from Aliexpress. They sell packs of 50 sheets for $2-$4. I don't think I'll run out anytime soon.
What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. You might tell that I am catching up on posts and I just commented on another post how much I love this Orly polish. So this is not only a BIG win colour wise but those decals are gooooooorgeous!
    PS: Yup, definitely decal queen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm starting to like being decal queen!! And two hr lunch is pretty.

      Delete
  2. Quick, easy, great colors!! (and totally out of my reach as vinyls become scrunched up the moment I even THINK of using them ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you can use decals! And it does help that they super cheap.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.