Friday 31 August 2018

Friday Triad: Inspired by Debbie (ladyandthestamp)

It's time for another Triad post. This month it was Michelle's turn to choose and she chose this mani done by @ladyandthe_stamp

I really liked the colour combo of this mani, so I decided to recreate it. I started with two coats of 3ina 505 on my index, middle finger and pinky. On my ring finger and thumb I have two coats of 3ina 507.
The flowers is from BP-L067 and I used Nicole Diary white stamping polish for it. I coloured it in with OPI keeping Suzi at bay and the leaves with 3ina 186. The studs are from Aliexpress and I stuck them onto my tacky topcoat and obviously I had to matte everything. I used OPI matte top coat for that.
3ina 505 and 507 are matte polishes but not a true matte as you see that my thumb in the first pic still has some shine.
For some reason I didn't take my normal flat hand picture, but I do have this odd one... What do you think? Of the hand pose and the mani? Don't forget to head on over to Michelle and Joyce to see what they did.

Thanks for reading!!

4 comments:

  1. I love love love LOVE that we all chose to recreate and stick to the colours. I love yours. I adore that stamp and man those colours are gorgeous!! woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, we all did the same thing! So I won't say I love your colors (you know I do ;) but wow, your flower image is SO pretty! I think that was the hardest thing for me, picking out a stamping plate... the advisory board didn't say a thing about that XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn that advisory board, don't they realise when they want to assist, they should assist with all aspects of the manicure?? :D

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.