Friday 13 October 2017

Happy Friday 13th

I wasn't planning on posting today, but yesterday was such a bad day, that today can't be all that bad, right?

So with keeping in the theme of Friday 13th and halloween and all that I decided to share this mani early. As in I did it yesterday! Here's my mummie nails!

I started with two coats of Hean City Fashion white on all my nails. Once that was dry I took a piece of sponge and randomly sponged Sally Hansen honey whip, Sorbet chic me baby and Hean 273 from the jungle pop collection. I then double stamped from plate BP 67 using a gold stamping from BPS and caramel from Mundo de Unas.
I laid down some manicure guides (the old ones) on my miracle mat to make the black strip for the eyes. When that was dry, I placed it on my middle finger, made two white dots and two smaller red dots in the centre.
I then top coated, smudged my index finger and then painted a coat of OPI matte coat over it.
What do you think? Someone said it looks like melted chocolate or someting... With googley eyes.So I rolled my eyes at them.

As I side note and a rant, I hate it when people have no consideration for other people's time. Why come 4 mins before we close with a problem you have had the whole day?

Anyway, thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Your mummy looks great! Melted chocolate?! That deserves the most epic eye roll ever, like the one for someone who asks why you need more nail polish (duhhhh... because!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I get in trouble for the eye rolling quite often. Especially when asked about polish.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.