Friday 25 August 2017

Friday Triad: Inspired by Vernimage

It's Triad time again! Today's mani was chosen by Joyce and she chose this mani by @vernimage.

I started with two coats of Tip Top Moonshine on my thumb, index and middle finger. My ring finger has one coat of Sinful Colors snow me white. On my pinky is two coats of Nubar reclaim.
I did the gradient on my ring finger using snow me white and Tip Top it's lime time. For the flowers I used essence black stampy polish and BP-L026. I then colored it in using reclaim and moonshine.
I had some trouble picking up the image, as it's on the corner of the stamping plate and I had to scrape in multiple directions before the polish was evenly spread. And the edges of the images felt sharp. If that makes any sense.
Anyway, that's my triad mani. To be honest I don't like it. I feel like I should have done something different. And not have copied the original, but I guess what I think is not really important. What you think is? So what do you think?

Don't forget to head over and give Michelle and Joyce some love.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!!!! two things, I think you did an amazing job with this and I love the polishes you chose and 2, I am SO GLAD to see one of you recreate for a change. I was starting to think I only I did that! :P

    Really really fab job. Pity you struggled with the image but I couldn't tell from your photos. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was right... you're way too hard on yourself because this is absolutely stunning! Copying the original is totally allowed, especially if it turns out as beautiful as this <3

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.