Monday, 31 July 2017

#52weekchallenge: stars

I know, I know. This prompt was meant for last week, but I was feeling terrible and couldn't muster the energy to do the post. I'm kinda sick and tired of feeling sick and tired!

I was inspired by this mani done by Thea over at Madness Nails. I started with two coats of L.A Girl brilliant blue (which is supposed to be holo, but it is a very sad holo) on all my nails. Top coated and waited for that to dry.
I then used starry night vinyls from becauseishop. Arranged it randomly on my nail and used a piece of a torn up sponge and sponged on Sinful Colors snow me white.
I tried for a distressed look and I'm not quite sure if it comes across that way.
What do you think? That's stars and later this week I will post yellow, now that was a fun prompt (not).

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Stars: check!
    Distressed look: check!
    Holo: absolutely sad ;)
    Two out of three ain't bad, right? (and if the base had been called a glitter I would call it quite pretty, but not for a holo)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right hehe, it shines in sun though. But very sad holo. You don't even see a hint of it in the pictures.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.