Friday 24 February 2017

Friday Triad: Inspired by Pshiiit

So we back with another Friday Triad and this time round it was Joyce's turn to choose our inspiration. So she chose this mani done by Pshiiit. Thank goodness this was a picture tutorial as it's in french!! But also thank goodness for google translate! The only trouble I had was the polishes.

I started with a coat of Essence play with my mint on all my nails. I then used Sinful Colors rise and shine, piCture pOlish escapades and Parental Advisory Polish happy ending.
I didn't use a stamper to smoosh it, as I every time I've tried it I didn't get the desired effect. Once I did all my nails I top coated for vinyls. I didn't have a lot of shimmery polishes, so I settled for happy ending to add that little extra.
I used different vinyls too from the original. The black is Essence black is back. So this was awesome. I enjoyed looking at my nails and catching a glimpse of shimmer, but nothing over the top.
What do you guys think? I can't wait to see what the other ladies have come up with and now it's time to start thinking and working on the next Triad! It's Michelle's turn to choose and I know it will be a goodie.

Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh... gorgeous! This is what I wanted my nails to look like!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nailed it!! So you didn't use a stamper to smoosh it. What did you use? Excellent result though and look at you with the vinyl game so strong!! :P

    Let's hold thumbs we all don't hate my choice come this time next month :D :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.