Tuesday 21 February 2017

#52weeknailchallenge: inspired by a blogger

So me sitting down and thinking: 'what would Cassis P do?' totally counts right? Right? Well it kinda has to. This isn't inspired by a specific design, but more by her techniques.

I started by painting coats of essence absolute pure on my miracle mat and then stamping with Nubar silver mist and BP-L003. Once that was dry I painted a coat of OPI eurso euro, Hean City Fashion 43 and Essie leggy legend over each of the stamped images. Once that was dry, I peeled them up and trimmed them down to shape.
My base is two coats of I love Hean 873 from the pastel collection. On my index finger I placed eurso euro, middle finger is essie and thumb and ring finger is CF 43.
On my pinky I made two small dots with eurso euro. I liked this mani while I was wearing it, but the question is, does it pass?
What do you guys think? I'll be back again on Friday for our Triad post, so see you guys then.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and very sophisticated! And it totally passes as the challenge was "inspired by a blogger" so thinking about what a blogger would do is just that (or at least I think so).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankie!! A pity Cassis isn't blogging right now.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.