Tuesday 14 February 2017

#52weeknailchallenge: valentine's day

Happy Valentine's day I guess... I'm not very excited by this, since it's just a normal day. I still have to work and deal with shit.

Anyway, first up I have a swatch for you. This is I love Hean 876 from the pastel collection.
Two coats and no top coat. It's a little thin on the first coat but it levels nicely. This is a very pretty pink!
I then used some ziggy zaggy vinyls from becauseishop and I love Hean 877 also from the pastel collection on my index, middle and ring fingers. Removing the vinyls immediately while the polish was still wet. I then top coated my middle finger as I was going to use another vinyl.
On my index and ring finger I added some decals I got some time ago from BPS. On my middle finger I used a stencil from Revlon and SC snow me white. I added some decals over that too.
I can't believe we up to week 7 of the 52 week challenge already. Mind you this month is already on it's last legs.
What do you think of my valentine's day mani? I know this one passes, but what's your opinion?

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's absolutely cute! Your index is my favorite but all three look great :)

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.