Wednesday 10 December 2014

Tip Top Nail brand shutting down

It's with mixed feelings that I write this post. Utter sadness and at the other side of the scale, excitement.

Today, Tip Top Nails South Africa announced on their FaceBook page that they will be closing at the end of 2014. This is very sad news, I joined their page about 2 years ago. I fell in love instantly. And then I bought some of their products.... Miraculous Results and Cuticle Oil. And for the first time in years, I had hope. Hope that I could have "talons", the ones that you only see in nail art blogs. Then it happened and all thanks to Joan and the wonderful Tip Top Team.

I even won a prize and got third place in a nail art competition. Yes, me. Who knew?

That is also the reason for the excitement. After such a long postal strike, I finally got my prize!!
As you can see, I got a brush, some rhinestones, two 3D bows and three polishes. They are from left to right, Grape Dance, Protein base coat and Cool As A Cucumber. 
The awesome part is that I don't have any of these polishes! So WooHoo!

Now the problem is, getting me the polishes I don't have. Like Meringue Surprise and Red Rendevous (although my mother said I can have hers) and Sitting Pretty.

Now I'm just sad again, when I think of how many awesome polishes I don't have yet and time is running out...

But to Joan and the Tip Top Team, You guys were the best and I hope the next venture you tackle will only go from strength to strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.