Monday 24 November 2014

Jazzberry Blue is the Cat's Whiskers

As I'm sure you've noticed, I've changed the look of my blog a bit (more like a lot). So please let me know what you think. Drop me a comment, email or find me on FaceBook.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I cut my nails. So for the moment I have little stumps, but I did this mani last weekend and was actually wearing it when I made that horrible decision to cut.

My colleague bought me an early Christmas present. When we had discussed what we each wanted I was heavily hinting at a new purse, as my current one is growing to be a little tatty. So she surprised me early!!
christmasgift-purse-inpsiredmani
And it's soooo pretty, don't you think?
christmasgift-purse-inpsiredmani
Obviously I wanted to try and do a mani that looks similar... And this is what I ended up with. I started off with two coats of Tip Top Cat's Whiskers on all my nails except my ring finger. I taped my ring finger using striping tape. I painted the middle piece using Tip Top Jazzberry Blue and the remaining with Cat's Whiskers. Got some negative space going there ;)
giftinspiredmani-negativespace
Both these polishes have a beautiful shimmer to it. I loved wearing it even if it was only for 2 days.
giftinspiredmani-negativespace
What do you think? Is Jazzberry Blue really the Cat's Whiskers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.