Thursday 12 December 2013

Got to share RECIPES CAKE IN A CUP

I've decided to share some of my favourite recipes here... I know, I know, they are all available online you just need to look for them, but mine are unique in some way. I combine recipes to suite what I need or what I want from a recipe, okay, maybe not all my recipes, but for the most of them...



Cake in a Cup (Cupcake)
4 tbs flour (I've used cake and self raising, both works)
4 tbs sugar
2 tbs cocoa
mix the dry ingredients, add 1 egg
3 tbs oil
3 tbs milk
mix, microwave on HIGH for 4 mins.
It will rise in the cup, but I've never had mine overflow or become messy in anyway, so DON'T start panicking when it rises. I also don't do mine for the full 4 mins, sometimes I only do it for 3 or 3 and a half mins. FYI: It is a bit dry, so try to have it with some ice cream or custard.
I've experimented with it a bit too, added some choc chips and plonked in a piece or two of caramel before I microwave it, adds that little something special :) I still wanna try adding some vanilla essence and see if it alters the flavour in any way and I wanna try a plain Vanilla one, or make a rainbow one....
But I will add my findings once I've tried it.


Cupcake with Bar One sauce


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.