Friday 31 October 2014

It's Halloween!!!

And I'm working... Again... On my off day... Seriously?! And my manager still called me to start earlier than what we discussed.

I warned her yesterday, nobody should complain about my manicure today, as I WILL be doing my nails and it will have a halloween theme, for the first time ever!

I started with Tip Top Toasted Nuts on all my nails, I think it's a perfect nude. I used Tip Top Red Rendezvous for the dripping on my ring finger. The decals I used is from Maskscara, they are Cape Town based and stock China Glaze (!) and Seche Vite (!!). I was like a little kid when I went to their store. Every one there was super friendly and helpful. Obviously I left with some things and these decals was one of those things.


For BOO I used a black I had laying around. I normally use Tip Top, but Black Forest is too sheer.
My mother came for a visit a couple of days ago and since she normally leaves these things in my hands (she doesn't know how she wants her nails), this is what I ended up doing.

I used Tip Top Orange You Fabulous and Black Forest. And some of the Maskscara decals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.